We are pleased to announce that Ms Jovanna Yiouselli has joined the AmCham Cyprus team as our Operations Officer. Jovanna’s mandate is to enhance the work and added value service offered by AmCham Cyprus to its members and the business community. Through her previous experience with the US we are confident that she will prove to be a valuable asset in our efforts.
Prior to joining AmCham, Jovanna was working at the High Commission of India in Nicosia as commerce and political assistant and was also a consultant at the Embassy of Ireland in Nicosia, Cyprus focusing on the economic relations between the two countries.
Jovanna has previously worked at the United Nations in New York, the Permanent Mission of Cyprus to the United Nations and the Cyprus Trade Center in New York. As part of the Young Professionals of the CYPRUS-U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Jovanna was actively promoting business opportunities between Cyprus and the U.S. Lastly, Jovanna was also an international affairs researcher at the World Economic Roundtable in the US, conducting research on Cyprus’ economy and business opportunities.
Her latest work includes the High Commission of India in Cyprus as commerce and political assistant and the Embassy of Ireland in Cyprus focusing as a consultant focusing on the economic relations between the two countries.
Jovanna holds a Bachelor’s degree with honors, in International Relations and a Master in European Union Law from the University of Essex and attended a Post Baccalaureate Business Program at Columbia University in New York.
Her job description involves a wide range of activities outlined below
- The day-to-day AmCham CY activities, including focusing on enabling and running the policy environment, the execution of the public relations / social media / digital marketing plan, new members recruitment, supporting the committees meeting and execution, and revenue achievement as per budget
- Be the focal day-to-day person for following up on all Integrated Strategy execution matters on a continuous basis, and execute/follow-up on the initiatives that are under AmChamCY responsibilities/obligations
- Continuous follow-up on all BoD decisions, continuously liaising with the President
- Work very tightly with the KEBE Executive Secretariat for AmCham in support of the AmChamCY objectives
- Liaise with the authorities for the execution of AmCham objectives
- Organize events
Her contact details are:
AmCham Operations Officer
We welcome Jovanna in the AmCham family and wish her best of success in her role.
Jovanna and the remaining team of AmCham Cyprus will be at the disposal of its members for any further assistance in their business endeavors with the US.